EAA AirVenture: 500,000 ways to celebrate the joys of aviation
If you are reading this on PT6nation.com you might well be one of the half-million or more aviation enthusiasts expected this year in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, for the annual seven-day bash known as AirVenture. It runs from July 25 to 31 and will feature 10,000 aircraft flying in for the event.
P&WC and its revolutionary PT6A engine will be front and center at the gathering that’s been around since 1953. P&WC has been a longtime exhibitor at the event where the PT6A team shows its support and gratitude to our customers and fans. As usual, we’ll have exciting new innovations, programs offerings and updates to share. A sampling:
- A special ESP® offer for new PT6A-powered aircraft
- Promotion of incredible PT6A-powered flights
- Announcements from our PT6A OEMs
- Connecting with attendees through our social media channels
- A seminar dedicated to the care and maintenance of the PT6A
So if you are indeed at AirVenture, drop by our booth at Hangar B. If you’re not at the show, you can still follow us here on PT6nation.com, and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pwcanada.