We are holding a PHOTO CONTEST called the #PT6Awards!
The person with the best PT6-powered picture voted by the community will win:
$50 gift certificate towards the e-store along with free shipping to anywhere around the world
Their photo will be the official cover photo for the PT6 Nation on Facebook and Twitter
1. PT6 Nation (Pratt & Whitney Canada) (the “Organizer”) is the organizer of the “#PT6Awards” (the “Contest”).
2. The Contest begins on September 26, 2014 at 10 a.m. (Eastern Time Zone) (the “Start date of the Contest”) and ends on October 1, 2014 at 11:59 a.m. (Eastern Time Zone) (the “End date of the Contest”).
3. The Contest is intended for everyone around the world who is a fan of PT6 Nation on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
4. The employees of the Organizer, their subsidiaries, all the establishments affiliated to the Organizer (all the employees Pratt & Whitney Canada’s head office and all the employees of the P&WC network), as well as the representatives and official advertising or promotional agencies of the Contest (the “Partners”) or any other stakeholder directly tied to the holding of this Contest, as well as the persons with whom they are domiciled, are forbidden to enter this Contest.
5. Participants to the Contest must have an Internet access, a valid e-mail address and a member of the PT6 Nation on the website, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
6. Entries are to be digital photographs and submitted electronically
7. Entries are to be submitted electronically through any of the following contest entry channels:
· Entry via website on Community Posts: http://www.pt6nation.com/en/the-pt6-community/all-posts/
· Entry via Facebook
· Entry via Instagram Hash Tag #PT6Awards
· Entry via Twitter Hash Tag #PT6Awards
8. Content alteration of digital files is not acceptable; including combining multiple photos. Cropping of photos is permitted, tonal or colour corrections are acceptable. Borders, frames, text or other graphic treatments are not permitted.
9. To enter the contest each participant must submit their own picture of a PT6 engine themed image
10. Pictures must be taken by the contestant or have had permission from the photographer to post.
11. Photographs that have won any other contests or have been published in a magazine or newspaper (except online) are not eligible. Photographs that violate or infringe upon another person's copyright are not eligible. For a photo in which a person is recognizable, a model release is required.
12. Finalists will be asked to submit a high-resolution file suitable for Facebook & Twitter cover photos
13. Limit of one (1) contest entry per participant. Every entry will be reviewed by the Contest organizer, who will determine the eligibility or ineligibility in accordance with this rule. Entries sent later by an eligible participant will be considered null.
Draw and Prize
14. On October 2, 2014 at 11 a.m. (Eastern time zone) one (1) participant will be selected electronically and 5-6 pictures determined by The Organizer will be chosen for the community to vote on via Facebook.
15. Final selection will be mad
16. The selected participant will be announced on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, and contacted via the medium they used to submit their picture.
17. The Winner (defined below)
wins the following Prize (the « Prize »), i.e. :
« $50 US gift certificate to any purchase on the e-store along with free shipping to anywhere around the world and their picture will be the cover photo for PT6 Nation on Facebook and Twitter. »
18. Custom charges may apply for e-store
19. There will be no payment, reimbursement or monetary compensation.
20. To be declared a Winner, the Selected Participant must:
a. have accepted the conditions relative to the Prize;
21. Chances of winning will depend on the number of « Likes » received on the date of the draw.
22. The refusal of a Selected Participant to accept the Prize frees the Organizer and the Partners of all their obligations relative to the Prize towards this Selected Participant.
23. The Organizer and the Partners reserve the right, at their entire discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend, in whole or in part, this Contest should an event occur or any other human intervention have tainted or adversely affected the administration, security, impartiality or the normal unfolding of the Contest as provided for in these Contest Rules. In all cases, The Organizer and its subsidiaries and all establishments affiliated to the Organizer and the Partners may not be held to attribute more than one prize or to attribute a prize otherwise than in compliance to these Rules.
24. The Organizer and the Partners assume no responsibility of whatever nature in all cases where their incapacity to act would result from an occurrence or a situation beyond their control or a strike, a lock-out or any labour dispute in their stores, organizations or firms whose services are used to hold the Contest.
25. The Organizer and the Partners incur no responsibility for any problem including but not limited to: a technical failure of the networks or the telephone lines, the on line computer systems, servers or suppliers, computer equipment, software, or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, a bug or a data transmission failure.
26. By entering this Contest, the Winner authorizes the Organizer and the Partners, their partners and representatives to use, if required, his names, picture, image, his declarations relative to the Prize, his place of residence and/or his voice without any form of remuneration, at their discretion and without limits as to the period of use, in any media, throughout the world, for advertising purposes or for any other purpose.
27. Should a selected eligible Participant be attributed a prize due to a system error, failure or malfunction, or following a human error, the prize will be returned to the prize pool to be attributed anew.
28. If for reasons beyond their control and not related to the Winners, the Organizer and the Partners could not award the Prize (or a portion of the Prize) as described in the official Contest Rules, they reserve the right to award a prize (or a portion of the Prize) of the same nature or of an equivalent value, at their own discretion, the value of the Prize (or a portion of the Prize) in cash.
29. The Winner frees the Organizer and the Partners, its advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives for any accident of whatever nature they could experience when entering the Contest or for any damage of whatever nature that they could experience following the acceptance and the use of their Prize.
31. Any Participant who fails to comply with these Rules may be disqualified.
32. Any false declaration on the part of a Participant will automatically disqualify his contest entry.
33. The decisions of the Organizer and the Partners are final and may not be appealed.
34. The Winners may claim their Prize from the Organizer, PT6 Nation (Pratt & Whitney Canada)